Wednesday, June 26, 2024

In The Garden Challenge

Hello Friends, today starts a new challenge theme at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and it is
In The Garden.

So many things to choose from with this theme but I remembered I had
 a never been used before die from Cottage Cutz Puppy In Garden Cart
and decided to let him make his debut for this challenge.
Cottage Cutz dies or The Scrapping Cottage as the website calls it
periodically has some great percentage off sales so I wait and buy
all my dies from them during those sales.

I might have/did say some bad words in the making of this card 
as there are no instructions to put these together and it is all by looking at the
photo included and you just have to make sure you do things in
somewhat of an order.  I did make a few mistakes but now know for the
next time I create the garden cart and puppy.  And why is it when you die cut
all your pieces and are ready to use them, some have totally disappeared?
All my pieces were die cut from white card stock scraps and then colored in
with Copics and Olo markers.
The sky was stenciled with Lawn Fawn clouds and I die cut a stitched edge gra
ss,
the Stampendous sentiment is stamped with Dew Drop Teal Zeal ink.


Come and have some 'In The Garden Fun with the 'sistahs' at
The Sisterhood of Crafters!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Anything Goes
Snippets Playground .... Snippets
Never Before Used Schtuff #63 .... NBUS



5 comments:

Carol L said...

All of the lost die-cut pieces and no directions for layering produced an adorable card in spite of all that! This puppy is so cute and I just love the blue skies and sweet sentiment too! This is just adorable!

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is this!!! What a sweet scene you have created ... certainly brightened my day!! Thanks

Leslie Miller said...

You know I love it! When looking at this cannot see where anything went wrong or is missing. It's adorable! That happened with my Santa car. It was the tail lights... I didn't figure it out until after it was put together. Your cloud stenciling is perfect. I love it all!

Sarn said...

A lovely combination of die cut snippets and some stamping. Well worth the cussing!

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. See you by the paddling pool. It's very hot and sunny in the UK! xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my goodness that is just beautiful, too adorable and a great colour theme x