Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wedding Challenge

It's wedding time at The Sisterhood of Crafters
and we would love to have you come and celebrate weddings with us!

I have a ton of wedding dies but decided to come up with something
different and pulled an already embossed panel from my
scrap bins.  It was a piece that was leftover from another embossed
card and placing it on the beautiful paper from
Dress My Craft Hydrangea Lawns seemed a perfect match.
The sentiment is an 'oldie' from Heartfelt Creations stamped
on a Spellbinders die cut, with a floral branch added to it!

Pretty simple card really, but I do like the simplicity of it.
The bottom of the card shows the true embossing IRL,
I always have trouble capturing that on the bottom of my cards
for some reason!
Join us at The Sisterhood for some fun wedding celebrations!!



3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful design and that embossing is very impressive! Beautiful inspiration my friend ... well done!

Carol L said...

How beautiful is this card with that great embossed panel! I love the 3D embossing folder with that strip of gorgeous designer paper on the side. The fancy die-cut sentiment makes this a wonderful elegant wedding card too! NJ

Leslie Miller said...

A few simple elements make this so amazing! It can be hard to capture the true beauty in a photograph, but I know this is even more fabulous IRL.