Saturday, June 8, 2024

Beach Challenge

Hello friends, our optional theme today at
Can You Handle The Pressure challenge is BEACH!

Like I mentioned, it is OPTIONAL and you can create anything as long
as an embossing folder has been used, that is a MUST!

I used an older Darice folder and used ink that was left
in some of my brushes to ink up the embossing, I might of gotten a bit
carried away, but hey, it's a good way to clean your brushes LOL!!
My jelly fish is the first time it has seen ink from the set of
Catherine Pooler's Ocean Chums stamp and die set.
This is the cutest set with several fun ocean critters to choose from!
I used a few Olo markers to color her in.  Sentiment is from the same set!


Come and have some 'beachy' fun with us at
Can You Handle The Pressure!!

Entering the following challenges:
Make My Monday .... 'B' is for BEACH
Try It On Tuesday .... Emboss It
Unicorn #99 .... Embossing
Alphabet Challenge .... E is for embossing



9 comments:

Carol L said...

I agree - this embossed panel was the perfect way to clean your brushes and I love the little jelly fish image. Of course I wouldn't want to get too close to one in the water though LOL Have a great weekend!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Diane, such a cute card! That little jelly fish is adorable, looks great with the seashell border.

Darlene said...

What an awesome folder and great card design! Very BEACHY!! Great job my friend!

Mrs.B said...

A great card and the embossed edge is fabulous.
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Leslie Miller said...

Prettiest jellyfish ever! She's just too darn sweet, Diane. Bet all the boy jellyfish are chasing after her, ha! Love the folder, too. Such a cute, fun card!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Judy Woodland said...

This is just so sweet!! Your little jelly fish makes me smile and the flowers are a great addition. I love the embossed background too, so adorable.

Heather said...

Love your B is for Beach theme - what a great EF, and that little octopus is adorable! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Debbie Mageed said...

Hello, my friend!! This is such a wonderful nautical card, Diane! Love the embossed shells! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!