Saturday, June 29, 2024

Birthday Cards

 Hello friends, today I have a couple cards I created for the fun challenge at
Just Us Girls where it is STENCIL week!


Awhile back I purchased Pink Fresh Studio's Inky Floral Background stencil,
not once but twice, yep that is correct I accidently bought the stencil twice
where I really needed to purchase the  stamp and stencil.  The stamp has all the
stamped foliage on it so it is a must have!

For my first card I stenciled mainly in various pink, corals with a goldy/yellow
thrown in.  The base stamp was stamped with a green ink
.


For my second card I stamped the foliage in black then colored a few
leaves in with olo markers, the stenciling was done with
shades of lilac, corals and yellows.  The sentiment is 
a Spellbinders Betterpress'


I also decided to enter these cards into the monthly challenge at
Pink Fresh Studio inspired by not only some of the colors 
but the florals as well!!




Have a great and creative weekend!!

Also entering the following challenges:
Simon says Wednesday Challenge .... ATG
Inkspirational Challenge .... Use Stencils







4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the color combo's you used!

Lisa Elton said...

That's a pretty stencil set! Both versions are lovely, Diane. Thanks for sharing one with us at Just Us Girls!

Carol L said...

Your stenciling work is just lovely, but I'm always partial to purple so that's my favorite, but I love the sentiment on the first one. NJ on both!

Bobby said...

Both cards are lovely and I'm glad you got the stamp for the leaves, Diane. Thanks for sharing the pink card with us at Just Us Girls.