Sunday, June 2, 2024

Two Old Bats June 2024

Time for the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge and we have  'June'
mood board for inspiration but you can create anything as long 
as it is Halloween themed!
 

I used a Woodware Skull & Roses stamp, stamped in Versamark
then embossed with gold embossing powder, somehow I thought
those teeth needed to be gold LOL.  After coloring in with my over zealous and
very wet and runny orange Copic, I added a few black bats and sequins.
I also heat embossing the sentiment which is part of the stamp set!


Hope to see you join in with us over at Two Old Bats!!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Love those orange roses! Your over-zealous Copic got them good and saturated for the awesome Halloween colors. What a great stamp, and your bats and sequins are a perfect finish!

Fran Wing said...

Diane, it was a great idea to emboss this guy/gal in gold! And the orange roses work very well.
Xoxo, Fran