Sunday, June 2, 2024

Colorful Options June 2024

 Hello friends, it's once again a new month and that means a new
color board at Colorful Options Challenge!

We are also joining forces with Double Trouble for
the first two weeks of our challenge.
You can read all about it in the graphic below OR
go to Double Trouble for all the details.




Being June, we have a calming and pretty aqua blues inspiration board
or if you prefer you can always use rainbow colors!

I pulled out a very favorite die and stencil from The Ton
and had fun creating my card in these colors!  The die is the 
Postage Party die and the stencil is Sunflowers Layering Stencils
and so very easy to use.  You will see this set appear over and over
on my blog throughout the year as this has been so fun to work with,
my hope is that they come out with lots more stencils to coordinate with this die!
All inks used were Altenew, I purchase their ink cubes that come in a pack of four with light to dark colors
making them the perfect choice for the layered stencils and stamps!


Hope to see YOU this month over at Colorful Options
and at Double Trouble!!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #673... ATG or Use a Stencil
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG




5 comments:

Makira said...

🩵🩵🩵 this card! I may have to CASE it in the near future! There was a mixup with Double Trouble & I had to alter the board a bit; but, it gave me the chance to make your card even a more perfect representation! Have a great Sunday! 😁🙏 Makira

Carol L said...

The more I see this postage stamp die, the more I love it. The aqua colors on each tiny panel look wonderful too! I just love all the tiny bee accents too.

Leslie Miller said...

So very pretty! The blue is beautiful and I can see your inspiration in the lower right corner of the board. I would love to have actual US postage stamps just like those on your card!

kareN stampZ said...

Love the teal blue sunflowers, this is so fun

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a fantastic card with beautiful colouring and stamping.

marie