It's Christmas in August at Peace On Earth
and we have a somewhat summery Christmas mood board for you
but you can create anything Christmas themed!
I have to admit I was a bit stumped myself with this board as
I had absolutely nothing remotely even close to use for it
I had absolutely nothing remotely even close to use for it
until I saw that Paper Rose Studios had a Tropical Christmas embossed
die cut ephemera pack, so I purchased that, now I am well stocked for anymore
'tropical' Christmas themes LOL!
I used a Waffle Flower postage die to place my tropical
ephemera pieces on, this is definitely a card to be sent to
ephemera pieces on, this is definitely a card to be sent to
someone is the warmer states at Christmas time.
You don't have to go 'tropical' to join us at
Peace On Earth, any Christmas themed card will do!!
Peace On Earth, any Christmas themed card will do!!
Entering the following challenges:
Krafty Chicks #833 .... Christmas
If You Gave A Crafter A Cookie #219.... At The Beach


5 comments:
What an awesome holiday card for someone who heads to the beach for the winter holiday season! You have so much fun with these Waffle postage stamp items. Well done!
Love your card with all those fun images in that Waffle Flower Postage die, I know anyone that lives in the warmer states would enjoy receiving this at Christmas.
I love it! Just about the cutest tropical Christmas collection I've seen. Brilliant to create with the postage die. So much fun!
Absolutely adorable both in design and colours. Brilliantly executed x
What a fun card; I love the tropical images. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x
Post a Comment