We are into our last SUMMER month at The Four Seasons,
can you believe it, the months go by so fast it seems!!
We have a summery mood board for inspiration but you can
create anything as long as you stay within our SUMMER theme!
As soon as I saw this mood board I knew I wanted to use paper from
my Mintay 6x6 pad of Marina as it has the bottle from the
upper left corner and the lighthouse from the bottom right.
I mounted it on some navy blue card base and stamped a
sentiment from The Project Bin Summer Fun.
upper left corner and the lighthouse from the bottom right.
I mounted it on some navy blue card base and stamped a
sentiment from The Project Bin Summer Fun.
Come on over and spend the last days of SUMMER with us at
The Four Seasons!!
The Four Seasons!!
Entering the following fun challenges:
Gardz 4 Guyz .... Summer
Krafty Chicks #831 .... Mood board/ATG
Gardz 4 Guyz .... Summer
Krafty Chicks #831 .... Mood board/ATG

8 comments:
You chose the PERFECT paper for today's project! So beautiful on it's own, certainly made for a quick & beautiful card! Can always depend on Mintay! Beautiful inspiration my friend!
What a beautiful paper and absolutely amazing card made with it.
Say it isn't so! The last days of summer, sigh... I love this paper and have used it lots! This piece is simply ideal for the challenge. Love the sentiment, too!
What a wonderful card Diane. Your paper is just perfect for your challenge and matches our mood board too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Krafty Chicks and I'm glad the mood board inspired you. Hugs, Denise x
Awesome!! Thanks for playing along with our SUMMER challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the Guyz part with nautical theme and the summer portion with your sentiment!! Great work!!
Deb Horst, DT #C4G388
Fabulous paper, what a clever take on words.. beautiful Summer design. Happy creative August Tracey x
Beautiful paper and sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Helen x
DT
A wonderful card, I love the idea of the coast in a bottle. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz. 4 Guyz. Cas. DT
Post a Comment