It's time for our new challenge to start today at
Stencil Fun and we have an OPTIONAL Theme of CAS.
I pulled out three different stencils to use and finally
decided on this Spellbinders corner floral one (no longer available)
stenciled with Altenew inks. The sentiment is Spellbinders.
For my ANYTHING GOES card I used for the first time a
Picket Fence Cat stencil, stenciled with Distress Scattered Straw ink.
The sentiment for this card is also from Spellbinders.
Come on over to Stencil Fun and join us for some fun stenciling!!
Entering the following challenges:
Cats Only Challenge #126
AAA Birthday .... Flowers

4 comments:
Both cards are simply perfect! You've got the best stencil collection in the county!! lol
Those corner flowers are so pretty and sweet, and a perfect CAS birthday card. I love both cards, but -- WOW -- that cat! Awesome!
Prettiest stamped flowers. I like the corner placement . Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday
What a beautifully dainty bunch of florals. So pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Post a Comment