Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another Challenge From PTI

PTI is having their "3rd" anniversary, and a few challenges on their blog...so I decided to join in the "festivities" for the next 15 days~that's right 15 days of "fun"......today they had 9 different images to download and you could choose 1 or all 9.....I know I'll do more then one, but not sure if I can get all 9 done before 7am tomorrow, thats the deadline....there is a fantastic "gift" involved...always an enabler when you can get a "goodie"...LOL...take a peak HERE and join in the fun!!!
For this card ( and I have to say yet again, it is MUCH prettier IRL) I choose the image from Dawn McVey's blog.....I used a light green vellum and embossed it with a "Happy Birthday" CB folder...the flower is cut from my Cricut and the center (Dawn's image) is popped up even further...I know it's hard to tell...a "clean & simple" card.....more maybe later....!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Diane!! I love this!! What a really pretty flower girl!! You should add this to the Saturday Spotlight challenge!! ;) It qualifies!! HUGS

Kelly said...

Love the flower on the embossed background...what a great card!