Saturday, February 20, 2010

Up and Running!!!

My first post in over 2 1/2 weeks....wow...it sure feels good to be back online....I have suffered terribly not being able to "do anything"...I have so much to catch up on!  I did puchase the new Papercrafts Card Creations.....and was so inspired to  do a few of them.....what I loved about  this issue is that every card also had the inside finished.....they are calling it "from the INSIDE OUT"....I did the card on page 65 that Teri Anderson created......I used Stampin'Up!'s hostess set "Of The Earth"....Cardstock was Apricot Appeal, Melon Mambo and of course Whisper White.
My other two cards...well, I know Valentines is over, but I wanted to share these.....the first one I used my Scallop Edge punch to cut a strip, then you run it thru your crimper to make a "ruffle"....I loved how it turned out.
The last card is using a new embossing folder from HSN, and an intricate cut from my Cricut and then some tiny punched hearts......the little tag is  the newest punch from the SU mini...the insides of these cards are "finished" as well.......come back tomorrow I have a few more  cards from the Card Creations.....!!

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

these are gorgeous Diane!

Kelly said...

These cards are GORGEOUS! Love the colors on all of them! I'm so glad to see you back on line...we missed you!