Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another Challenge

Well, I sure didn't make it to to do all the 9 PTI challenges yesterday...but I did do another one that you can find HERE...this one was  a sketch challenge....went with the "vintage" look.....took eight photos and still could not get a good one...gloomy and snowing here...still......the sentiment looks like it is not stamped all the way, its perfect IRL...just my lovely camera skills.
Used an old vintage photo sticker, a Maya Road flower (don't you love those?) and of course my Cricut Mother's Day cartridge for the cut out.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job, thanks so much for playing.

Anonymous said...

OH wow!! So pretty!! I love the big flower and the vintage style! Well done on the sketch! HUGS

Kelly said...

Awesome. Great take on the sketch! Love the black and white photo sticker and the flower is gorgeous!
Have a great day!

Curt in Indy said...

That centerpiece of your card is gorgeous! I love the vintage look of this card! The sentiment is awesome! Best, Curt