Monday, February 1, 2010

Color Me Cozy Challenge

Finally spent a bit of creative time in my "room" tonight...been busy here at the cabin  last week.....gee it's the first day of Feb. and I am in a panic.....one entire month gone~a month I had high hopes of getting lots of inside work done before Spring...not that I don't have a few months left...its just I feel I wasted most of January being cold...wrapped up in my robe in front of the fireplace trying to stay warm...I need some "pep"...so made myself get up off my :booty:  and do a bit of creating!
One of my favorite blogs Lilybeans Paperie has a challenge...you can see it HERE......the image came from "A Creative Mint" .........so here is my creation...the postcard image is stamped on a "wood tag" I purchased several years ago...the ribbon had a date on it of 2003...I think I need to go onthat "hoarder" show...well I am not THAT bad....but I do have alot of "stuff"!!......well off to visit some of my favorite blogs...see ya tomorrow...I hope!!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Great card! Love that post card tag. And that ribbon is GORGEOUS even if it's from 2003. I think we are all guilty of hoarding! Enjoy your day!

nancy said...

The ribbon was just waiting for the perfect moment to come out and play. It has the exact feel of the photograph, which makes for a charming card and a wonderful interpretation of the challenge image.

Anonymous said...

Oh girl...so happy to be back visiting with you again!! :) I ADORE your creation here!! Love the red and white!! Beautiful designed layout too!! HUGS

stampinfrog said...

Your card is so adorable!Love the ribbon,hearts and the tag!Fabulous color scheme!
Hugs,Connie

Kathy said...

Oh I love what you did with the sketch!!! The hearts are so pretty and that tag is perfect!! Love this card!
:)Kathy

Melissa said...

Love, love, love this darling card of yours....such sweet and delicate touches that create such warmth and charm...sweet as can be!
Thanks so much for playing along.
Melis

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love this - clean and simple vintage - so fresh!!