Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Bee My Friend

our hostess is Terri and she has chosen the theme of
Three B's...
meaning you can create with
Bee's~Birds~Butterflies
use one or all three...EASY!!

Speaking of easy, I did a very simple CAS card.
Last week you might remember my 'donut box'
I did with the lemon paper....
This paper is the backside of that paper
and I thought it was cute to use for my bee hive.


The hive itself is a die cut I colored with Copics
and the sentiment is an extremely old SU stamp from 1997.
Not sure of the name as it came from a garage sale
and it's the first time "I" have inked it!  


Very simple and an easy mailer...
sometimes I like 'simple'!!

So head on over to The Sisterhood
and see all the fabulous designs from my 'sistahs'!!

9 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a clever idea! Love those bee's down the side! The sentiment is perfect! What a fun CAS card ... great job!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the hive and the bee border!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute card, Diane.

Debbie Mageed said...

Cute, cute, cute! The sentiment is perfect for your beehive die and the little bees on the left side - genius! Love it, Diane!! Have a great week, Sistah.

Donna Ellis said...

What a great garage sale Find, Diane! The coloring in your bee hive brings out the dimension tremendously, and the cute saying is darling with the little bee border on the spine! Daring creation! hugs, de

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Love the hive and the DP and sweet sentiment

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and that sentiment is perfect for the card as well.

Katy McGloin said...

Diane, I love that you showcased a bee theme!! This card is delightful (or is that beelightful!). Love your choice of designer papers! And the sentiment is perfect! Wonderful card, sistah!!

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE simple and this is adorable! Fun and cheerful and everything is just right. And, look, you still got to use designer paper, a die and a stamp. Perfect!