Thursday, June 6, 2019

Eat The Donut

Happy Donut Day!!
Yes, I know it's spelled wrong, but that is the FUN of it!!
Today I have a brand new cutting file from
The Cutting Cafe (store link)
'Donut Fun' ...told ya!!

One of MY favorite 'Donuts' happens to be 
a Lemon Filled...YUM!


Keeping that in mind, I decided to
make my donut box with a lemon theme
(only I would have lemon paper..lol)


This file comes with several different printables
and cut files
AND
it was the easiest thing ever to make on my Cricut...
no Cricut, it has PDF too.


I also made a shaped donut card just for fun to go with...
all frosted with glittery goodness!!



Mark you calendar for tomorrow, June 7th (afternoon usually)
as all the design team will be on The Cutting Cafe blog
with all their yummy donut projects...
I have seen them and they are awesome,
you won't want to miss it!!


10 comments:

laurie said...

Donut day? How could I miss that! Good thing I'm headed to the grocery and can remedy that..lol! Your photos are awesome and make me so hungry. I love the glitter on the donut...such a clever project!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, yummy!! The donuts - the card and treat - look so amazing!! I love the sentiment, too!! And now I'm craving one ;) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, Diane, this is the cutest thing! The box, the matching card, the cutest lemon paper! That scalloped circle around the window -- I would really love to have a die just like that with the deep scallops. So fun! I love lemon cake and lemon ice cream, but my favorite donuts are glazed raised and maple bars (not technically a donut, I guess). I also love plain cake donuts. Just had to mention all that because now you've got me craving donuts.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a sweet matching gift set! Your glittery lemon card is adorable.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is fabulous Diane... Wish someone would send me one!! I love that pretty box!
It's pouring with rain again and I'm wondering what exactly happened to the long hot summer they predicted. Have a super day!

Regina Easter said...

i actually think the spelling should be DONUT...not DONUTS...hahaha...i have never had a filled donut...hum gotta try that....your projects are super awesome...DONUT what i would do without you...

Darlene said...

Oh for Pete Sake! Could this be any more yummy looking (& tasting too I bet). What a fabulous packaging idea and yes, only you would have 'lemon' paper to go along with your lemon donut!! LOL AMAZING project! Well done my friend!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely and bright post, do-nuts, my favourite but this looks so delish...xx

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful projects Diane. Love your lemon donuts!
Hugs
Maria Pilar

Verna Angerhofer said...

Now you have me hankering for a lemon filled donut. I love the box you made to present this as a gift to someone. Great sentiments too.