Saturday, June 1, 2019

Giraffes Kids Birthday Card

Happy June 1st!!
It's also the start of new challenge theme at
and the theme is 'Kids'.

Design Team Member At

For my card I felt the urge to make a shaker...so fun for a child!


It was pretty simple by using a square die from 
to cut my shaker window.


I first placed those silly giraffes from
behind the cut out square
and added little dots for eyes.
I wanted them to look s if they were popping out the shaker.

The papers I used are from Echo Park's Jungle Safari.

All the links are below for the dies I used.


We would love to have you join our Dies R Us challenge
and make sure to visit the blog to see the fabulous creations 
from the rest of the Design Team!!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love the shaker scene you've created!! I bought those PS Giraffe dies a while ago and I haven't used them once!! You've inspired me :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OMG this is so darn cute! What a fabulous idea and you did a superb job! Sure to bring a smile ... I know I did! Well done my friend!

Judy Woodland said...

So adorable. My daughter loves giraffes, so she would love this. A shaker card is GENIUS, and I love the bits you used. Super cute!!!

Kathy Krug said...

Love this shaker card. You really nailed the effect you wanted to get with the giraffe. Oh, and the safari paper is perfect too.

Sherri said...

I love this card!! I adore giraffes and our zoo actually built a balcony where you can feed them! This is just adorable and being a shaker card makes it even more fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! This is just way too cute, Diane! I love it so much 'cause I'm really into African and jungle critters right now. I've been loving these giraffes a lot and it's so cool that you have the paper with the pattern in just the right size. Very fun!

Greta said...

So clever & cute--perfect for a kid!

aussie aNNie said...

These gorgeous animals look fabulous on your card.xx

Birgit said...

This is completely adorable Diane! Those little giraffes peeking their heads out of the shaker is so sweet.

Maria said...

Awesome card with the fun giraffes! Love different shades of leaves, so pretty! Great addition with the tiny stars, too! Great card!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so super cute with the giraffes and the shaker design. I love all the wonderful leafy paper too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I love that it is a shaker.