Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Summer Sunshine

New challenge starts today at 
and is being hosted by our 'sistah' Darlene.
She has chosen the theme of 'Any Occasion'
and I went with a theme of 'Summer Sunshine'. 

For my card I decided to make a Popsicle shaped card.
I haven't made one in years and being the time of year it is,
I thought it would be fun.

The last one I made was an orange Popsicle
so this time around I chose to make it lemon!


Not much to it really using a few SU supplies.
I used a yellow card stock for the base,
then stamped the lemon and used a couple round punches to
punch it out and another one for a yellow layer underneath.
To set if off I used my SU scalloped punch,
then went around the scallops with a pointy tool
in each scallop.


I stamped a Hello Sunshine sentiment from the 
Stampendous Spring Sentiments set.
I tied a 'snippet' of ribbon on.

So why don't you 'pop' on over to The Sisterhood
and take a peek at the fabulous designs my 'sistahs' have created...
join in with us and have some fun!!

7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is full of summer fun, Diane. Love the idea!

Lisa said...

So creative and fabulous!! I love the lemon!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Super sweet! Love the shape.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and yummy looking. I love that there is a bite out of it too.

Katy McGloin said...

A lemon popsicle... how much fun!!! It won't discolor your lips and tongue as would a grape one, LOL! Love it, Sis-tah!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a cute card! I haven't one before like this before. Have a great week, Sistah!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, this is so cute! It's yellow and lemon and a popsicle and I love all those things. Plus it has a fabulous CAS vibe. What could be better?