Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Shapes Challenge

 Today is a new challenge theme at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and it is SHAPES.
Think circles~squares~tri-angles~and so on.


Several years ago I purchased a set of tri-angle dies from 
Neat & Tangled as they had some really inspiring ideas
of how to create with them.  Of course now they are out of business
and I waited so long to use them I now have no idea of what the inspiration was!
Serves me right I guess for not using them as soon as they arrived!!
I even searched their Pinterest and YouTube channels but still nothing popped up
so last resort I went to Pinterest and searched tri-angle cards and went with this design!
The triangles were die cut from 'snippets' of paper from my stash,
I certainly have a boat load of those LOL!!

I used an older Cuttlebug Eb folder Love Tri-Angle
which I think works well with my die cuts!
The sentiment is one from that amazing stamp and die cut from
Pink Fresh Studio!!

To see some more shapes head on over to
The Sisterhood and see all the fabulous designs from my 'sistahs'!!

Entering the following challenges:
Sippets Playground .... Snippets
Simon Says Wednesday .... Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG

9 comments:

Lia said...

The triangles work so well and it's a great way to use snippets of DP!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

Well I must say, you've used your 'old' dies very well and created a beautiful design! Love al the red ... really POPS! I'm surprised you didn't PIN some of those ideas ... but as we both know, we don't think about that at the time figuring we'll be using our new goodies right away and then before you know it a year has gone by! LOL

Sarn said...

A super card full of triangles. The coloured one almost look like quiltwork.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for triangular tipples later! x

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty papers, glad you were able to find some inspiration, that let's me know if I get something because of what I have seen I need to save them to my computer :) Your embossing folder is perfect with it

tonilea said...

The triangles are very striking! I love that you used various patterns. Great color choices.

lichazul said...

very beautiful !! i like the colors , so very energy
congrats , 💐☺️ happy day

Di said...

Gorgeous card Diane - and your embossing folder is SO perfect for those lovely patterned triangles. Love it!

Hugs
Di xx

Carol L said...

This is such a clever way to use triangles in your design. I love the whole fun look of this great thank-you card

Lisa said...

Wonderful selection of papers for your triangle die cuts. It is funny how we purchase items then don't get them used right away....then go looking for inspiration and there is none since the companies are out of business. Oh how I have a bunch of those kinds of supplies. LOL!