Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Sending Lots of Love

A new Stencil Fun challenge starts today and we have an 'OPTIONAL' theme of FALL
but you can create anything as long as a stencil has been used!

For my FALL card I used The Greetery Mason Jar Filler stencils.
This is a pack of 4 stencils (2 sets) that can
'fill' your Mason jar.   I stamped and die cut my mason jar
then just simply used the twigs and leaf stencil to fill it.
It's hard to see but I also used a Nuvo glitter pen
to add sparkle to each leaf.
It has been a long while since I have used this set
and it was fun to pull it out again!

Anything Goes

For my anything goes card I used a stencil
that I have used a lot so am sure you will see it again
many times on my blog from Pink Fresh Studio.
It is Daisy Wreath a five layer stencil
that I also purchased the matching die to easily
die cut it out.  The sentiment is also from
Pink Fresh Studio.


We would LOVE to have YOU join us over at 
Stencil Fun
and there is a fabulous prize to be won from one
lucky random draw winner, so head on over, read the rules
and join in with Dar and I!!


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

These are both so fun! Love the ideas and the extra sparkle to the leaves on the first one!

Leslie Miller said...

Two of the coolest stencils which I've looked at many times. It appears as though frost is sparkling on your twigs and leaves, and the flower wreath is as pretty as a picture!