Saturday, September 2, 2023

TOB September Challenge

It's time again for our
Two Old Bats
Halloween challenge and we have a  super fun inspiration board for you! 
You are welcome though to create anything you want as long as it is 
Halloween themed!

  Inspiration Board

I couldn't resist those spooky sunflower skulls.
I stamped, colored, and hand cut a sunflower then found a spooky skull
to place in the center.

I die cut a black doily die for the sunflower to adhere to and used a
background paper from my huge Halloween paper stash!
The bat and sentiment are very old rub on's,
I am surprised that they even still worked lol!



Join in with us for our spooky fun at
Two Old Bats!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yikes, those sunflowers! But leave it to you to figure out how to put it on a card and make it look awesome! I love the black doily on dark plaid. I don't know why I've never thought to do doilies other than white. It looks fantastic!

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!!! Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Fran Wing said...

Spooky, Diane! You obviously had lots of fun on this challenge! The black doily die is a perfect backdrop to emphasize the coloring of the sunflower and skull. EEEK!
Xoxo, Fran