Friday, September 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms September Challenge

A new challenge starts today at Beautiful Blossoms
and we have a pretty inspiration board but you can create anything
as long as you have made blossoms your focal point! 


I mainly went the red, pinks and green color combos for my card.
I used a new to me stamp, stencil and die set from Pink Fresh Studio
Wonderful In Every Way which I think was released in March 23.
The sentiment is from the same set.
After I stamped it, I used the stencils for coloring it in
which made me aware that I need to purchase some good red ink
graduating colors for layering stenciling.  I ended up having to use a combination
of dye and pigment inks to get the colors I needed
and it seemed to work out okay, but red inks are definitely on my
'to purchase' list for sure!


The embossing folder behind my flower is a real beauty,
I wish you could see the entire beauty of it but I do like 
how well it works with my flower.  It is from the Spellbinders
3D club Jan 23 called Floral Archway.  I cut it in half to accommodate my card
and now have another pretty half to use on something else.

Come and visit us at Beautiful Blossoms and see all
the pretty blooming cards for the design team, 
you won't be disappointed!!

Entering the following challenges:


5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous CAS design, the bold red floral and embossed background is just lovely. Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous flowers and colors.

lichazul said...

Beautiful card 👏💐 congrats
Happy day

Laurie Unger said...

This is lovely. I'm with you on a set of good red inks for stenciling. I have a lot of pinks - but lacking in reds too. Thanks for playing in The Flower Challenge.

Stef Perry said...

Very pretty card! It's easy to go towards Christmas with this color combo but I love how wonderful it works for your non-holiday card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!