Saturday, September 23, 2023

Happy Birthday Bees

Hello Friends, it is that time again for our
Can You Handle The Pressure embossing folder challenge! 
Rules are, you HAVE to use an embossing folder,
wet embossing is okay too but only in addition to an embossing folder!!

We always have an OPTIONAL theme and this time it is
BEES/BEE HIVES.

For my card I used a never been used before
embossing folder of bees and honeycomb from Darice.
I also pulled out a new NBUS stamps set I just absolutely adore
by Pink and Main Floral Wings stamp and die.
This set has not only the floral bee I have used
but a floral butterfly and dragonfly as well, it also has 
eight very usable sentiments to go with.
I've given the links so check it out if you want,
it's very pretty!!

After coloring in my image I added a few white dots with a white pen.

Pop on over to Can You Handle The Pressure and see all the fun
designs by the DT, join in with us too as we always have an EB folder
up for grabs to one lucky randomly  drawn winner!!

Entering the following challenges:
Seize The Birthday .... ATG


9 comments:

Loll said...

Your card is so pretty, Diane! Love the flower bee with all those pretty, bright coloured flowers. Perfect over the bee embossing background. xx

Darlene said...

WOW what a cool EF and that bee is awesome! I'll have to check into that set (like I don't have enough bees & honecomb lol).

Judy Woodland said...

Gorgeous card. I have that stamp and almost used it....lol. Your coloring is just beautiful, and the image really POPS against the white background. I LOVE it.

Lia said...

The bold bee makes this card so pretty. I like your embossingfolder!
Lia xx

Linda said...

Very fun card with all the texture with the EF and that beautifully colored bee. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love the bright colors, it really
looks like that bee is flying right over the card!

JulieP said...

I love your bee but I immediately honed in on that fabulous EF!!! Your desing is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Nancy said...

Pretty card, Diane. I don't own many bee stamps at all and I like this one. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

Lisa said...

This is a really great bee image. I am always on the lookout for a great bee image. they are perfect for our family members.