Saturday, September 23, 2023

Sketch 735

Time for a new sketch at Sketch Saturday and once again we have
a fun and creative one to challenge you! 
There is always an added option and it is:
to make a square card  


I created my card entirely from die cuts and a stamped image that I pulled
from my craft stash.  
Even the paper came out of my 'green' bag of scraps.  I've been trying this year to use up 
as much of my things/scraps that are just waiting to be used!


The photo shows the designer paper darker on the bottom, but IRL it
is exactly the same as the top, sometimes photo editing can drive ya nuts!

Hope to see YOUR sketch over at Sketch Saturday.


3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Carol L said...

Great take on this fun sketch with that pretty butterfly and cute stems and blooms. I love those tiny orange centers that pick up the colors on the butterfly perfectly!

Lisa said...

Great use of that sketch and super gorgeous coloring of that butterfly.