Friday, September 15, 2023

Etch A Sketch

It's time for a new challenge theme at a Barrel of Monkeys
where kids toys and /or games are always the theme.
Let the toy inspire you, maybe it's the colors the shape, the shine
ot whatever YOU see to inspire.

This month it is the Etch A Sketch.
Remember those as a kid?  I think we all had one
but have to admit I was never very good at it!

I let the red 'frame' and the 'gray' screen inspire me for my card.
The red frame was already die cut in my mountains of ready to use die cuts
and the flowers are from my already made Spellbinders flower stash!
The sentiment is Sizzix 'hello sunshine' stamp set and first time I have used it,
I liked it's big size to fit in my frame.
The background paper is from my 'snippet's of scrap papers.


We would love to see YOU over at A Barrel of Monkeys
with your interpretation of our challenge!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow great take on the etch a sketch toy. Love the floral framing and the terrific die cut flowers.

Kristin Sluhan said...

This is a great interpretation of the Etch a Sketch! I loved that toy as a kid...I still do! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the love!