Friday, September 1, 2023

Birthday Balloons

Hello and welcome to another challenge month at
Simply Clean & Simple!
This month our OPTIONAL theme is STENCILS.

For my card I chose a never been used before stencil I have had
for quite some time My Favorite Things Party Balloons.
I stenciled my balloons with Distress Inks 
Festive Berries, Squeezed Lemonade and Mermaid Lagoon.
The sentiment is from The Greetery Sentiment Suite Birthday.
That's it, clean and simple!!


Make sure to visit us at Simply Clean & Simple
and see all the fun stenciled inspiration from the design team!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG
Seize The Birthday .... ATG Birthday




 

8 comments:

Darlene said...

What a FABULOUS birthday card ... I just might have to case this card and have a few like it in my sale box for the kiddos. Thanks for inspiration!

Doni High said...

Clean, simple and perfect! Great job.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Such a really fun card - the simplicity of the bright coloured balloons is outstanding. Love it and I also may case your card - great for kids, men ''the grown up kids'' lol xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love this CAS design, I think I will try making some in several color combinations, will be perfect for anyone!

Leslie Miller said...

It sure is nice when you get the hang of clean and simple and you can make a quick card that's also very cute! Clean and refreshing and colorful!

Glenda J said...

Such a fun and cheerful CAS card. Love the bold colours you chose.
Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Kathyk said...

Lovely Birthday make, thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday

Kathyk
Guest Designer

Birgit said...

Love your quick, CAS card Diane!