Saturday, September 9, 2023

Sketch 734

We have  anew sketch for you at Sketch Saturday
and I think you will find it to be a fun one.
Our 'optional' add on is: Primary Colors
I have never been great at doing sketches so that is why I joined 
the SS team, to take me out of my comfort zone 


My card was created entirely with all things from my stash, including the 
stamped and colored image (Love Bunny HMD11014),
even the red gingham paper was from my 'red'
snippets bag of papers!


I hope you will visit Sketch Saturday and have some fun and join in with us too!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge .... Stamp It
House Mouse & Friends ....Anything Goes


9 comments:

Carol L said...

What an adorable card to send love through the mail! Great take on the sketch with those adorable little bunnies

Vicky Hayes said...

That banner shape is the perfect place to put that adorable image Diane and the sentiment is brilliant with it too. Love the gingham and the little touches of blue. Vicky x

April Williams said...

Your card is so cute! I love the sketch and fun gingham paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Sue said...

So sweet, love the hoppers. The red gingham paper is so pretty with the little bunny image. Nicely done. Thanks for joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and sharing your card.

Hugs
Sue

Bunny said...

Oh, what a nice hug of a card. It's really cute and you can just feel the love. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Diane :-) one of my all time fave happy hopper stamps and the papers and layout are fabulous, love this sktetch!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Diana this is a sweet and beautiful card


Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Lisa said...

This is one of my all time favorite House Mouse stamps. Super cute card and great use of the layout.

Sue from Oregon said...

A perfect little Gruffie card. Super cute.

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment