Thursday, May 2, 2024

Colorful Options May 2024

 Hello friends, it's once again a new month and that brings us to a new
color challenge at Colorful Options and in case you haven't already guessed it, 
our color this month is ROYAL BLUE!
Not a fan of royal blue?  Then you can create a rainbow colored card, either is accepted!
Here is our pretty inspiration board for this month!


As soon as I saw this color I knew I wanted to use my Altenew Azurite ink
thinking it the perfect color for my Betterpress never been used before
Spellbinders 'H' press plate.  Gosh, how I LOVE that thing!!  I added a few white pearls
to make it a bit more fancy but other then adding it to a royal blue card base
I felt it was perfect the way it was!!


Come and have some colorful fun with us at
Colorful Options!!

Entering the following challenges:
Seize The Birthday .... Anything Goes



5 comments:

Makira said...

💙💙💙 So elegant! This is a beautiful CAS card and a perfect color match for our board this month! Have a great weekend! 🌈🎨 Makira

Darlene said...

This is gorgeous! Well done and can't wait to see what else you do with your new Birchpress goodies.

Cathy said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card, love the royal blue! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Leslie Miller said...

You make royal blue look extra beautiful! What a pretty way to say happy birthday!

Alyson Mayo said...

Your card is gorgeous - those pressed letters can be stunning and the blue is so pretty!