Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Ladies Challenge

 At The Sisterhood of Crafters our theme is all about the LADIES!
We want to see your creations that are made especially for the ladies!

Years ago my Mom gave me all of my grandmothers aprons which I split
with my sister.  I still have them all and when I saw this Cottage Cutz Apron die
it reminded me of my grandma so into my cart it went, I'm glad too as it is no longer
available for purchase.  I had fun cutting it out from scraps of various fun papers.
The intricate die cut underneath is from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I die cut it in my
Gemini and was very pleased how it die cut all those tiny pieces without
any trouble at all, yeah for the Gemini!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit The Sisterhood and see all
the feminine beauty from my 'sistahs'!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Die Cuts

2 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG how sweet is this die and to have 3 aprons of different patterns would have been my grandma's dream come true! LOL I've seen many a photo with my Grandma Morgan sporting her well worn apron! Lovely background to showcase these beauties! Well done and thanks for the memories!

Leslie Miller said...

This is definitely one for the ladies! Very dainty pattern in the frame and good news that your Gemini cut it so perfectly. What fun to use your patterned papers with the apron, which is so cute! It would be a great accessory to lots of other stamps and dies. My Mom had tons of aprons (which she wore over her housedresses), and my very first sewing project was an apron. It was the start of MANY sewing projects over the years.