Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Stencil Fun May 2024

Yay, it's May, the weather here should be getting nice and the
Spring flowers should be blooming!! 
We have a new OPTIONAL theme at Stencil Fun and it's
GIRLIE!
But, we are an anything goes challenge as long as you have used a stencil!!

I did create a 'girlie' card all in pretty pinks and white!
The stenciled part of my card I love, heck I actually love all of it!!

The beautiful and FUN stencil used on this card is
Waffle Flowers Layered BowsJust think of all the fun colors
you can create with this pretty stencil!  I can't wait to use it again!
I topped it with a bunch of different products, starting with
Joy Crafts Bille's Circle.  The sentiment bow is
The Greetery Put A Bow On It stamp and die.
Lastly I added one of my already handmade flowers.
The inks used were all Altenew.


Since Dar and I are the only two on the design team we each also create a second
card for the ANYTHING GOES option of our challenge.
When I saw Spellbinders opened up a new 'stencil club' I jumped
right in to join as I have used their stencils before and they are
amazingly beautiful to work with!
That is where this stencil came from, their January 24 club stencil
It also has a couple of sentiment stencils with it but I chose not to use them this time.
My sentiment is from Stampendous True Friends, which I thought went well
with my pretty flower.  All inks used were Altenew.



Come on over to Stencil Fun and have some fun with us, there is a fabulous prize
for one lucky random drawn winner!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge .... Color Your Flower

Simon Says Wednesday .... Feminine
Seize The Birthday .... Anything Goes
Creations In Pink ..... Mainly Pink
Dragonfly Dreams .... Use A Stencil




5 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Diane, these are so pretty and I love the stencils you chose, pink and purple are definitely girly! XOX

Laurie Unger said...

Both of these are wonderful. I'm going to have to check out the challenge over at Stencil fun. In the meantime, your flower is gorgeous. Thanks for linking this up over at The Flower Challenge.

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, two gorgeous cards! I dearly love your girly pink with the sweet girly design. It came together so utterly cute! Love the sentiment on the bow, which I imagine is part of the set. The circle die is fabulous and, ohhh, those stenciled bows! I know you're going to be using those a bunch! I say the Spellbinders stencil club is just for you because you're so good with stencils and I know how you love them. This one is gorgeous. I love the leaves as much as the flower, and the sentiment is perfect!

Alyson Mayo said...

That pink bow card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

Stef Perry said...

Two beautiful cards Diane! I love that stenciled purple flower along with the luscious colors you used for the leaves. So glad you shared with us at The Flower Challenge!