Sunday, May 5, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #63

Happy May!!
We have a new challenge starting today at
Peace On Earth
and a new mood board for inspiration!!
You can create anything though, as long as it is Christmas themed! 

I for one, was very inspired by the mood board,
not only the colors pink, but the Santa as well, and those fun candy canes!!

The candy cane background paper is from Doodlebug's Milk & Cookies paper pad.
The Santa (isn't he just adorable) is a scrapbookdotcom die, I dressed him
all in PINK!!  I die cut the TH Sizzix Woodland trees twice,
offsetting one for a shadow effect.
The sentiment stamp and die is The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday!


We would LOVE to have YOU join us at Peace On Earth
and make sure to stop by and see all the beautiful creations from the DT!!

Entering the following challenges:
Jingle Belles .... The Man With The Bag
Creations In Pink .... ATG Mainly Pink
Merry Little Christmas .... ATG Christmas


10 comments:

Lia said...

The pink Santa is adorable!
Lia xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Awe such a cute card and love our Pink Santa Claus xx

Darlene said...

OMG how cute! Love that Santa ... you are so good with those dies! Like your sentiment too ... I didn't get the Christmas ones ... hmmm do I need them? LOL

I Card Everyone said...

Diane, pink at Christmas is ALWAYS a favorite for me! Brings me back to Christmas at age 5 when my mom created a pink, sparkly, musical ceramic tree complete with lights!
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

Your mood boards are always inspiring Diane! I love the use of a soft pink instead of the more traditional red for Christmas and your Santa looks amazing against the candy cane background and with those fabulous die cut trees. Vicky x

Suzanne H said...

This is so sweet! All those tiny pieces for the Santa!!! He looks fabulous in pink. Great card.

creationsnz said...

Love love love this pink santa creation.CarolG

Leslie Miller said...

I'm absolutely enchanted by that pretty mood board, and I LOVE your Santa card! He's super cute. I didn't realize scrapbook.com had such cute dies. All your fun elements look amazing together!

lauren bergold said...

I literally love every single thing about this especially the PINK! Brilliant version of the mood board, as well. So pleased you could join our celebration of Santa at Jingle Belles!

SmilynStef said...

I always love a pink holiday card and you absolutely rocked it ... so very glad you shared your *Man with the Bag* at Jingle belles.