Thursday, May 2, 2024

Word Power #5

 Hello friends, another new month, another new challenge at
Word Power
where we want your sentiments to take center stage!

I used a sentiment I received when I was on the DT at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
I stamped it in Versamark on vellum, then embossed it with SNS white EB powder.
Only thing, I made a mistake by evidently not embossing the two last words of
the sentiment which was 'to stay', as while adhering my top layer to my designer paper
I put my hand in the un-embossed last two words, eeek!
Since this was a second attempt already and my last piece of light
blue vellum, I made it work without those two words, at least I think I did!
I added a few gems where the words were to help cover up the mess I made!
The pretty paper under the vellum is Dress My Craft Hydrangea Lawns

Come on over to Word Power and have some fun with us
showing us your 'center stage' sentiments!!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! That background paper is so so pretty and you did a fabulous job of embossing on vellum. I'm really not good at wet embossing ... and I must get it to hot as my vellum always warps. This is stunning!!

Leslie Miller said...

I knew those last two words were missing, but you made it work for sure. What a gorgeous card with the blue vellum over that most amazing paper!

Bonnie said...

I would never have known there were words missing if you hadn't let on, Diane. It's beautiful on the blue vellum and that gorgeous hydrangea paper!