Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Pretty Florals For Mom

Hello friends, can you believe it is MAY already ?
We have a beautiful May mood board for inspiration and
the theme of Pretty Florals for Mom at our
Double D challenge!

It was a hard decision to decide which image I let inspire me
but in the end let the bottom right corner win!
Daffodils and gingham are two favorites of mine
so to put them together, even better!!

I used a Cottage Cutz Daffodil die that I die cut in white scraps
then inked each piece, it's a bit brighter IRL. I also used another favorite,
The Greetery Big Bow die and because of cutting the two colors I now have a
bow in the reverse colors to use on another project. Lastly I added one of my
favorite sentiments from The Ton Easy Expressions.
I guess this card was a combination of favorites!


We would love to see YOUR Pretty Florals for Mom over at our
Double D challenge,
and make sure to see all the beautiful florals from our design teams while there!

Entering the following fun challenges"
Simon Says Wednesday .... Feminine 
Simon Says Monday .... Feminine
Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenge .... ATG
A Place To Start .... Add one or more Flowers
Tic Tac Toe .... Flowers~Free~Die Cuts




10 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous! How beautiful are those daffodils! WOW! And I love that big pretty pink and white bow too! Fantastic!

Darlene said...

LOVE these daffodils ... so so pretty! And, of course that big gingham bow is the perfect finishing touch! Nicely done my friend!

Carol L said...

Those pretty daffodils look wonderful all wrapped up in that beautiful gingham bow! What an amazing card!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, you have some of the prettiest Cottage Cutz dies (as I've said many times), and the big bow ties these daffodils together beautifully! Daffodils are such cheerful flowers, and this card is the happiest way to send best wishes!

Birgit said...

This is so lovely Diane! I love the bright yellow daffodils with the sweet gingham bow. This is a great take on the mood board!

Barbara said...

These gorgeous daffodils are a showcase for spring flowers. You did an amazing job. Your inspiration board is wonderful as well. I missed the boat and didn't see Mother's Day card. My Mom has been gone a long time and I never even met Tom's Mom.

Judy Woodland said...

So, so pretty. The thing that makes this card is that beautiful gingham bow, it's just spectacular. Daffodils scream spring, and yours are just amazing!!

Linda Callahan said...

Your daffodils are gorgeous! Beautiful card! Glad you shared it at TTTC!

Vicki said...

This is so delightful, Diane. Like a breath of fresh air The daffodils are gorgeous and I love the soft pastels and that gingham bow. The colors are amazing.

Ellibelle said...

Gingham and Daffodils are so beautiful and I love how your card turned out!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner