Thursday, May 23, 2024

Fluttering In Pink

 Hello friends, yesterday I had a bit of 'free' time and came
into my craft room to play a bit just for fun!
I saw the Memory Box Challenge was
 Pretty In Pink

and being I love Memory Box (and PINK) and have LOTS of their products 
I decided to join in.
I pulled an oldie (but a favorite) Dreamy Butterfly die (2019) and their 
Stitched Circle die layers (2015) and created my card. 
Once my butterflies were cut from white card stock
I inked them up with Pinkalicious ink, die cut some circles from
a pretty designer paper, added some gems and my card came to life! 



Well, it's back to the 'grind' for me today, I've been working in my
flower gardens nonstop for the last several weeks and have lot's more to go!!

Here are just a couple of my many peonies that are just starting to bloom!



Have a great and creative day!!

Also entering these fun challenges:
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Creations In Pink .... Mainly PINK






1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, these butterflies are amazing! Love your circles layout with the pretty paper. And, ohhhh, your peonies! They're putting on quite a show!