Thursday, May 2, 2024

Two Old Bats May 2024

Welcome to Two Old Bats where we celebrate Halloween
year round enabling you to use all those normally put away for a year
Halloween supplies!! 

As always we have a spooky fun mood board for inspiration
but you can create anything Halloween themed! 

I let all those fun pumpkins in the upper left corner inspire me
and what better way then to load them up in a pick up truck,
an orange pick up truck all decked out for Halloween!

The truck is a Cottage Cutz Spooky Truck die, they are known for their fabulous 
up to 80% off sales, so when they have a sale, I shop!!
I die cut all my pieces out of white card stock scraps (snippets) and then colored each piece in.
I find this easier then trying to cut each in a colored card stock, saves a bundle of time too!
The background paper is from my Halloween scrap bag (I've been trying to use that up)
and the sentiment is from a set of Halloween strips I purchased .


Hope to see YOU over at Two Old Bats,
plenty of inspiration there too.

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts Year Round and Other Occasions ....  Halloween

5 comments:

Darlene said...

{snicker} OMG how cute is that truck and all your pumpkins made me smile. OMG you even have pumpkin hub caps LOL ... awesome card as always my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, you know I love seeing your Cottage Cutz creations! I haven't seen an 80% sale in a while, but I know they're hard to pass up. I'm almost caught up with all my CC dies. Can you believe it? This is so cute! I even went to look it up. I love those Jack-o-Lantern hub caps. The truck could be used for other occasions, too. This set has a lot going for it! Super fun card with the awesome paper in the background. Great sentiment. I love it!

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Diane: this Halloween card is so bright and spooky festive! Such a great mix of fun elements! Thanks for sharing at HCAOOAYR for May 2024! --new DT Becca

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

It's Becca again. If you'd like to take time, your card would work for anything farm and/or country theme at FarmQuest General Store challenges blog. Pick-up trucks, pumpkins, cobwebs...what's more farm country-ish than those? :)

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper