Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Four Seasons May Spring 2024

 We are well into SPRING at Four Seasons
and one of my favorite seasons with spring flowers popping up,
warmer weather and clean smelling breezes!

We have a pretty Spring mood board for inspiration
but you can create anything SPRING related!!

I initially was going to go with those gorgeous lilacs but then decided
to go with the 'May' flower of Lily of The Valley.
We tore down (mowed it over) one of my large floral gardens last year
due to my age of not being able to take care of it like I should.  In that garden
growing all over were hundreds of PINK lily of the valley.  I am hoping some of it will
pop it's little heads up this spring so I can dig it up and move it elsewhere.
Anyhow, I used a Tutti Design die for my lily of the valley and cut it twice from white scrap card stock and stacked one on the other then colored in with my Olo markers,
along with a piece of scrap striped vellum from my stash. 
The white doily underneath was already
cut and in my 'white' shoe box/bin of precuts.   
I made the most tedious bow, and I mean tedious,
using a die from Memory Box.  A few Pink Fresh Studio Ballerina gems were added.

We would love to have you join us at
Four Seasons with your Spring entry and
stop by and see all the beauty from the design team!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Feminine
Simon Says Monday .... Feminine

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a great sketch to showcase that beautiful Lily of the Valley die cut. Love it in pink. Not sure I've seen them in pink before in real life!

Darlene said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I must admit, I've only ever seen WHITE Lily of the Valley ... never pink ... but it sure is pretty! Beautiful springtime inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

It would be a toss up between the lilacs and the pink lily of the valley for me, too. LOV are toxic to dogs and cats so I won't grow it, but I do have false lily of the valley which is fine. Not as pretty. Sophie eats everything! They're sooo pretty on your card with the doily for back up! Love the pink stripes, too. BTW, I recently purged that little bow die from my stash because it's frustratingly fumblesome.

I Card Everyone said...

I had to come by to see whose die you used, Diane! So pretty!
I'm even happier to read your story - I NEVER knew that pink Lily of the Valley existed! We'll all be coming for a cutting if it come back! lol
=]

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a beautiful card, Di. I have never seen pink Lilly Of The Valley either! The photo is gorgeous and you have created your card inspired by it so beautifully!