Saturday, September 14, 2024

Fall Colors

Hello friends, we have a new challenge starting today at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where our challenge is all about embossing folders.
You MUST use an embossing folder to enter, wet embossing is okay too
as long as an embossing folder is also used.
Our OPTIONAL theme is Fall Colors
but any embossed project will do!

I inked up a paper with Distress Oxides 
fossilized amber~carved pumpkin~dried marigold then embossed
with a Spellbinders Falling Leaves folder.
The die cut acorns are Tutti Designs and the sentiment from The Ton.
I added some half gold pearls due to my stupidity of putting my acorns
on the my card front on the wrong end, so they aren't placed where I
had wanted them and of course when I pulled them off it took off
a bit of the paper with it, so the gold half pearls are to cover up,
geesh, as long as I have been card making you would think I would know better!!

Come on over to Can You Handle The Pressure and have some fun 
with us, plus we have a fun prize up for grabs too!!

4 comments:

Lia said...

The embossing is gorgeous and so are the colours you used!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS Fall card Di ... love those background colors ... perfect! Fabulous Fall inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

It's gorgeous, Diane, and you did a good job covering up the oops because nothing shows. I love the Tutti acorn sprig. My Tutti fall dies are still some of my favorites. I'm feeling fall inspired!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love the blend of inks you used, and those gold embellishments look great, even if they weren't really supposed to be there!