Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Happy Halloween

 Hello crafty friends,  I had some fun joining in with
Woodblock Wednesday where using a woodblock stamp
is required.  I think a lot of card makers got rid of their woodblock
stamps but there still are lots of us that keep everything, like me!!


I had a 'brainstorm' for this month by using six of my smaller
Halloween woodblock stamps on a Waffle Farm postage die.
These are really oldies but fun just the same!
I first used a WF stencil to color in my postage die cut
using Distress Inks Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey.
I liked how the wild honey toned down the yellow ink
and gave it a more fall feel.

The stamps used were Inkadinkadoo (hat), Stampabilities (bat),
Stampendous (spider), Hero Arts (cat w/pumpkin), Penny Black (witch),
and unknown (?) for the sentiment.

So, get out those neglected woodblock stamps and come on 
over to Amy's blog for some challenge fun!!

No comments: