Saturday, September 28, 2024

Sentiment Challenge

 Hello friends, today is the start of a new
OPTIONAL challenge theme at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where we are all about using an embossing folder.
Wet embossing is okay but an embossing folder MUST be used!
Optional theme is to use a sentiment.

I guess I took that theme to heart as my birthday EB folder
from Sizzix has LOTS of happy birthday/party sentiments all over it!
Once it was embossed I inked it with
Distress Salvaged Patina, making the sentiments really stand out.
I added two scraps of card stock down the sides
and a couple pieces from my 'spare parts' bins.



It's really prettier IRL, aren't they all?
Come on over to Can You Handle The Pressure, get those EB folders out
and join in our fun with us, plus there is a fun prize up for grabs to
one lucky random player!


No comments: