Sunday, September 1, 2024

Four Seasons September Fall 2024

Hello friends, it is our first  FALL season this year at 
The Four Seasons and we have a pretty
fun and cozy mood board for you,
but it's just for inspiration and you can create anything
FALL you want!

I created a collage of sorts mixing a few bits of ephemera from Photo Play
along with an embossed die cut hat from Simon Says Stamps Sweater Weather.
The backdrop panel is from PoppyStamps

Come on over to Four Seasons and have a bit of FALL fun with us!!




4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun fall card ... LOVE the knitted hat! Perfect! Can't believe we are getting into Fall already!!! Where did the summer go?

Leslie Miller said...

I love when a new season of stamping begins. This is a fabulous fall card! I love that hat so much!

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun card with all wonderful things of fall! The hat looks so cozy with the knit texture. Love it!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fall is my favorite, Diane! I am so in love with that knit cap. Gotta order it TODAY. I love the paper you used, and the die cuts are wonderful. I especially love the bird and the flowers. Happy fall!