Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Stencil Fun September 2024

Hello friends, it is the start of a new challenge at
Stencil Fun and our OPTIONAL theme is
FALL FRENZY~anything to do with fall, anything stenciled goes! 

We have a fun prize to one lucky US player
with a random draw!

Prize


I used a newer favorite stencil of mine purchased back in February from The Ton.
It uses their Sunflower stencil and Postage Party die.  It sure was fun to
stencil these pretty sunflowers on an A2 card using the postage die.
I used all Altenew inks to stencil.


For my anything goes card I pulled out an Altenew Polka Dot Buds
stencil, also stenciled in fall colors once again using Altenew inks.
This was a 6x6 2 layered stencil that I cut down to fit an A2 card front.
The Fancy HELLO sentiment was die cut three times and stacked for a bit of
dimension and also is from Altenew.


Come on over to Stencil Fun and show us all
your pretty stenciling, we would love to have you!!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Both cards are beautiful but I really love that first card ... the colors are so rich & beautiful! Awesome inspiration my friend!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Lovelove your stencils! Those polka dot buds are super cute. I really need to catch up in my stamping. A pipe dream.