Friday, September 6, 2024

Signs of Fall

Hello friends, oh wow, can you believe we are into September already,
geesh, just where does time go!!

At Simply Clean & Simple we have an optional theme of
Signs of Fall
but you can create anything as long as it is clean and simple!

I made this card and then let it sit for about a week to decide if
I wanted to use it for this challenge.
I guess it kind of grew on me as here it is,
but am still debating if I want to remake another.
Do you ever do that, second guess yourself?

Anywho, it is a layered Hero Arts stamp I acquired when they had
their 99 cent sale, reg $15.99 so this little chipper was a real bargain
and I'm sure I only bought it because of it's low price, I mean who can resist a 99 cent stamp??
I did a bit of leaf stenciling and added a woodgrain frame,
the sentiment and the acorn are part of the set.

  

Come on over and have some
Simply Clean and Simple fun with us!!

4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Your squirrel turned out great, love that acorn frame with it!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, of course you couldn't resist it at 99 cents! And with the sentiment and acorn, a mega-bargain! He's adorable. I love the patterned woodgrain frame and the softly stenciled background, too.

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is he and you've showcased him perfectly! Well done my friend! (BTW ... love your header!)

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Oh my how cute is he - perfect card for fall lovely xx