Monday, September 2, 2024

Two Old Bats September 2024

 Hi All, it's time for our year round Halloween challenge at 
Two Old Bats
and we have a fun inspiration board for you to
let it inspire you or not.  You can create anything as long
as it is Halloween themed!

I was inspired by the fun stack of pumpkin faces and pulled out a
paper pad I love from Brutus Monroe Spooktacular Fun.
I stamped my fun, happy ghost and sentiment from Art Impressions 
Fright Night set.  I added a few Nuvo orange dots for fun.


I just love this happy go lucky ghost!
Won't you join us at Two Old Bats??


3 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG how much fun is this ghostly card! Love that background paper ... that Brutus Monroe paper is addicting! Awesome inspiration my friend ... brought an instant smile!

Anonymous said...

I like cute and happy Halloween cards and yours fits that. Great card!

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Diane!
One of the fun things about this challenge is the opportunity to use some really unique colors that aren't generally considered Halloween colors! You nailed it with your blue ghosts, but then brought it back around with the orange and yellow - great card!
Xoxo, Fran