Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Triple B September 2024

It's a new challenge at Triple B where we are all about
birds~blooms~butterflies
you can use one, two or all three and we have a pretty mood board just to inspire! 

I have always had a fondness for buttercups that grow wild in our woods and
for some reason when I saw all this yellow on the inspiration board
it made me reach for my Lisa Horton Buttercup Bloom embossing folder and
matching stencil.   Because it is a quite large EB folder, my card is quite large too,
it was just darn perfect to cut any of it off to make it smaller.
I stenciled it first then 'fit' it into my EB folder for the pretty 3D effect.
All inks used were Altenew's Golden Sunset pack which includes
Sunray~Chamomile~Snapdragon~Marigold inks and a few of Altenew's green inks.
The sentiment is from The Ton Easy Expressions!


Here is a close up of the detail in the pretty embossing!


So, get out your birds, blooms, and/or butterflies and come on over to
Triple B and have some fun with us!


2 comments:

Darlene said...

What an awesome embossing folder and your coloring is excellent! That yellow is so bright & happy! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! What a beautiful board and a fantastically gorgeous card! Yellow!