Wednesday, August 5, 2026

You're Fabulous

A new challenge starts today at Double D and the theme is
FEATHERS!

We have a fun mood board for inspiration and also plenty
more from the DT, be sure to check it out!


I had this Spellbinders Betterpress plate set Fabulous Feathers
that I hadn't yet used and decided to try it out.  I did use the SB cotton/linen paper
and SB inks Cosmic Sky and Mulberry.  You can't tell in the photo but there is a
nice 'imprint' into the cotton paper .  I also used the sentiment and die that was
part of the set.  It seemed a bit plain to me so I added some PFS gems.


Sound fun?  Then get your 'tail' feathers over  to the Double D challenge
and have some fun with us!!

Entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG


10 comments:

Joanne said...

That is beautiful! I have the same betterpress set; thanks for the inspiration.

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh aren't those so pretty and unique and you can see the richness of that paper! WOW!

Barbara said...

I can certainly see that it pays to use the correct supplies when you do the better press. This card is fantastic not only with the oppressions but the colors that you chose. By the way, I got your card. I’m gonna save it for my birthday. Thanks.

Darlene said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous! And, I agree, the gems were the perfect finishing touch!

Leslie Miller said...

I could see the imprint and recognized it as a letterpress right away, but I'll bet it's way more obvious in person. It's gorgeous in these colors. I believe it's fabulous, just as the sentiment says!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely great card with an exquisite design. Love it xx

Vicki said...

Gorgeous Diane! Love the peacock feathers and I can defintely see the impression. The jewels are the perfect embellishment for this regal design!

Lia said...

The card does not need more than these beuatiful feathers and some gems! It's just perfect!
Lia xx

Barb Finnical said...

This is a gorgeous card, Diane! You did a great job following that mood board. I noticed right away that your feathers were done with a Better Press. The look is outstanding. I don’t have one yet, but I certainly admire the detail and how professional it looks. I really like how your sentiment pops out too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Judy Woodland said...

Just beautiful, you have really done the Letterpress justice here. And I love your colors, what a great design!!!