Friday, March 27, 2020

Congrats Little One

So how is your day going?
Since we are 'semi locked up', I have been trying to join in more challenges 
which I haven't done much for quite sometime.
I like CAS, but I am trying to also do a few more sketches and found this one:



Looks simple, but for me it wasn't lol

I need a few more baby cards for my stash and came up
with this simple one and an easy mailer!


I used some yellow papers I have had forever from my yellow
12 x 12 stash.  I thought the paper on the right looked like
water so I chose that to go along with the yellow duckies.
I also used a Stardust pen 
(which I am sure you can't see)
on the ducks eyes and wings for a bit of sparkle.

The sentiment is from Pink & Main.
I had intended to use it for a grad card,
but somehow came up with this!

Just something to pass my time until I can get
back outside for clean up in the gardens...
next four days of rain, so I have to be productive in here!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is the cutest baby card and perfect for a boy or girl. Great sketch too.

Darlene said...

This is FABULOUS and yes I think I'd struggle with those sketch too! LOVE the little duckie panel. Great idea and beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, love this! The yellow, the duckies, the awesome sketch! I'd probably have a hard time with the sketch, too. Getting the pieces together right -- yikes! But it turned out so cute!