Sunday, March 1, 2020

Tag You're It Challenge At Dies R Us

Design Team Member At

March 1st...hmmm
since I am writing this early I am wondering if it going to
come in as a lamb and out like a lion or vise-versa!
Well, whichever it chooses it is also a new challenge theme at

Our theme is 'Tag You're It'...
we want to see some awesome tags or tags on your cards!

I was in the bright and happy Easter mood when I created my tag.

I used Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags (all links given below)
for the tag base cut from a jelly bean paper.
I layered an egg on top from Memory Box Open Studio Half A dozen Eggs.
This was cut from a bright pink shimmery paper.
I added a 'lace' trim to the bottom using
Precious Marieke Fluer-de-lis border die.





The main attraction is my adorable little chick using
Frantic Stamper Vintage Chick
and I placed a bit of grass behind her from
Impression Obsession Grass.



Make sure to visit the Dies R Us challenge
to see all the fun and fabulous creations from my
'teamies' and while there...join in with us!!

:
We have some exciting news to share with you. Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in the USA and Canada called Didi Crafts 

It will ship to both the US and Canada.  Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different.  Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!

11 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How cute! I love your jelly been paper for the background. The colors are perfect for that cool chick! Fun little tag, Diane.

Anne Temple said...

This is adorable! I've had that vintage chick on my wish list and now she's at the top! Great design Diane.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a pretty and fun tag you have made with all the Easter colors, the chick and pattern papers.

Maria said...

Your Easter tag with the adorable chick is so very cute!! Lovely color and wonderful yellow gingham ribbon, too!! Great tag!!

Kathy Krug said...

Love your jelly bean paper and the cute chick. Fun Easter card.

laurie said...

That chick is super cute!! What a fun tag!

Greta said...

Oh so cute! Love how you combined all the elements!

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute little chickie (love the rosy cheeks) lol Your background paper is perfect and so Easter/Springy ... love it! Great job my friend!

Ros Crawford said...

It's bright and sunny here but bitterly cold! Ginger cat is out testing a ray of sunshine... He won't be out long!! Sweet little tag my friend... Gotta love that Easter bonnet! Stay warm and cosy!

Birgit said...

This little chick is so darling! It's one of my favorite spring dies. Your tag is gushing with spring color and cuteness Diane. The jelly bean tag is super cute and just perfect paired with the dies you've used.

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, this is too cute! I love the jelly bean paper and how you lifted the wing. Such an adorable little chickie die!