Thursday, March 26, 2020

Wooly Good Day

So what have you all been up to with all the 'craziness' going on?
I have been redoing/cleaning my creative room from top to bottom.
It's a pretty big room but it has a lot of stuff in it
and I mean a lot which makes it seem smaller but it's not.
About 1/4 of the room is dedicated to sewing,
not that I do much of that anymore.
I have been working on it forever, with LOTS of interruptions
and almost to the point where I am ready to build a wall
and close the other half off so I don't have to clean or see it LOL!

So, I took a little break to try to get me back into the creative mood
and created this CAS card for the challenge at 
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge which is SHEEP.


I have this cute little Darcie's stamp set for awhile now
'Wooly Spring' and it was just Baaa'ing to be used!


Pretty simple card really,
as I just stamped her and her sentiments on a die cut
Cottage Cutz Scalloped Circle die
then colored her in with Copics.
I did add a bit of sponged Dew Drop Summer Sky on the
card front base and stamped the sentiment in Dew Drop London Fog.
I also added a bit of Nuvo to her flower centers.

Hope you are all doing well and staying safe and staying in!!

Entering the following challenges:
Addicted To CAS .... Circle
Cardz 4 Gals .... Cute Animals
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge .... ATG

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh that's so sweet! And go you sorting out your room! Yesterday was unusually warm and it was so nice we even ate lunch outdoors!! I can't even remember the last time we were able to eat outdoors. Today is also sunny but colder weather is on the way.. Me I'm still painting and taking my mind anywhere but the news! Be safe my friend... Blogland so far has no virus and all is normal... Hugs

Crafting Queen said...

Cute image, sweet card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card and that is the cutest little lamb design. I had more cleaning to do after our water pipe burst fiasco and sort of got depleted of energy for much more for awhile. But we are still healthy and I hope you are as well.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable!! Such a cute little circle die and that sentiment is the cutest thing!

aussie aNNie said...

Ah what a wooly nice card Diane, errr that wasn't funny was it...
You come up with great crafts.
My room is tiny and pretty well set up but no room for great movement...love my dies and stamps but have to move things to use them...painful..
xx

Jannie said...

OMG sooooo adorable!!

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs&Hugs
Jannie

foleysfriend said...

So super cute! I love the way your organized your "circles". You've created a great clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable and love that little springtime plaid strip ... works perfectly with your perfectly colored image! Nicely done!

Leslie Miller said...

The bigger the room, the bigger the mess. It can get crazy, and then with distractions... forget it! However, you'll be so happy when you finish with the cleaning and organizing. Promise. I'm having the best time seeing what all my bloggie friends are doing with their stay at home time. We really are all in this together. Your card is so cute! Darling little lamb and cute sentiment. Very happy!

Deborah Frings said...

I do like a pun sentiment and this is very cute! Lovely colouring too. Thanks so much for playing along with Cardz 4 Galz, Deborah, DT.

Swissie said...

So cute!
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania challenge this time!
Hugs,
Swissie DT