Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Spring

It's SPRINGTIME!!!
Though we have had a pretty mild winter here in Michigan
I am/was so ready for Spring to arrive.
The last month or so I have been hearing the birdies chirping their little heads off...well not really,
but you know what I mean!!

It is also time for a new challenge/theme at 
The Sisterhood of Crafters
and Dar is our hostess and she has chosen...
yep, you guessed it...SPRING!

On one of my sleepless nights
this fun card came to mind.
I think it is really cute!


The frog is one from the Cottage Cutz clearance sale and he was only 95 cents!!
How could I resist?
He only has two pieces, body and eyes...easy peasy!
The best part is I was able to use scraps of card stock
for this card, even the wonky die cut background is
a scrap piece!


I encourage YOU to join the 'sistah's at The Sisterhood
for our Spring challenge...there is beautiful inspiration there!

Entering the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon .... Leftovers


Supplies Used:
Cottage Cutz Wacky Rectangles
Stampendous Spring Sentiments
Carta Bella Summer Splash DS paper

12 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG yes this is so cool! That red polka dot background REALLY makes the mushroom POP! And how could you not LOVE Mr. Frog ... too cute! Great, fun card Di ... made me smile and lifted my spirits ... thanks!

Debbie Mageed said...

Hi, Diane! This card is adorable! Your frog is so cute and love your use of polka dots. Love the colors, which will certainly brighten someone's day. Have a great rest of your week and please stay safe, Sistah!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun Spring card! Love your little froggy - that was a bargain, for sure! Love the dotted paper background works great with the mushroom!

Su Mohr said...

Diane, this frog is definitely cute! And, sitting on the toadstool is perfect. I love your clean & simple design!

Katy McGloin said...

Yep, you're right... this card is ever so cute! I adore the frog, especially his eyes. And the polka-dotted mushroom is the perfect seat for Mr. Frog to sit upon! Well done, Sistah! Stay well and happy!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a bright and cheery card design. I love the dies used for it.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! Could this be any cuter? I bought that frog, too. Cut him, but haven't made a card yet. You really can't beat that price! Spring was here today after a couple days of rain. Nice long walk with the dogs. We aren't feeling too confined as long as we can get out like that. Hope you're able to work in your flower beds soon!

aussie aNNie said...

Too cute and these dies are a great example of spring coming your way...love it..
Keep well Sistah...xx

Words and Pictures said...

Very cute card - it certainly made me smile!
Alison x

Imke said...

That makes me smile ! Happy frog and happy colors. Great way to use leftovers from cardstock.

Thanks for joining us this week @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Di said...

Brilliant card Diane - so fresh and fun - a reminder that Spring is just around the corner. Hope you're keeping well and safe.

Hugs

Di xx