Sunday, March 15, 2020

Things With Wings Challenge

It's the middle of the month (already)
and that means it's time for a new challenge at
Dies R Us challenge blog!

The theme is Things With Wings.

Though my things with wings die category is quite large...ahem...
I had just received a few new dies from DRU
and couldn't wait to pull them out and play with them!



This is the first ScrapMan die I have purchased and
 I LOVE it.  It is called LACE.
It cuts like a dream too.



The other new die (to me) is the Memory Box Dreamy Butterfly.
Just look at the pretty detail it has.
I cut it twice and layered one on the other
then added a white pearl.






We would love to have you join us with your take on the
challenge theme 'Things With Wings' as there are so many options.
Pop on over to Dies R Us challenge blog to see
even more inspiration from my DRU friends!!

 Don't forget to check out sister store in Canada . . .

Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.  

It will ship to both the US and Canada. Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different. Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!




9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great die.

Bunny said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the great dies, too. [Bunny]

Darlene said...

WOW what a BEAUTIFUL card Diane! LOVE your new dies and even though I have MANY butterflies, this one is just gorgeous and is now on my wishlist (thanks Ms. Enabler!!) I knew you'd like these new ScrapMan dies ... they do cut so nicely!! GORGEOUS!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Diane! That lacy background die is so elegant. I too have too many "things with wings" dies to choose from. There's just not enough days in the week to make all the things I want to make. Your card is perfect inspiration for the challenge!

Maria said...

Oh, my!! What a gorgeous card with the pretty butterfly and lace background...super lovely!! I'm thinking of my sis when I see this card for see loves butterflies!! Wonderful sentiment, too!!

Anne Temple said...

Beautifully done Diane! I've been eyeing some of the ScrapMan dies but haven't gotten any yet. This one is gorgeous and I'm so glad you let us know that it cuts well. It's now on my wish list :-)

Kathy Krug said...

Love the lace die. I wonder if it would be pretty used as a stencil.Great CAS design.

Leslie Miller said...

I think I need more butterflies. This is beautiful... and that Scrap Man die is WOW! What a gorgeous card, Diane!

laurie said...

Gorgeous card...I just love that butterfly! Love the pink too..