Friday, August 2, 2024

Colorful Options August 2024

Hello friends, at Colorful Options this month we are
celebrating yellow-green this month.
You can use yellow, green, yellow-green, or green-yellow.
Not inspired by these colors?  Then a rainbow colored card is always an option!

Here is our colorful mood board for inspiration:

 
 I opted for a yellow-green card myself using a stencil of lemons I
received from one of Altenew's weekly sales!
Pretty simple with a 3 layer stencil and a Pink Fresh Studios Perfect Sentiments!
Of course I had to use Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade for my yellow lemons!


Come and have some colorful fun with us at Colorful Options!!

 

4 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Fantastic card and just love those super zesty lemons , They are good enough to squeeze.

Marie

Lisa said...

Terrific card to send to a great friend to brighten their day.

Darlene said...

WOW this really SCREAMS Lemon Lime! Well done!

EmmaT said...

scrumdiliumcious card:-)